- When you enter Pitlochry from either the north or south proceed along the main street and turn at the Mountain Warehouse Store into West Moulin Road (A924) signposted ‘Moulin and Kirkmichael’.
- Travel 150 yds. up this road, passing the Co-op Store on the right and just after prepare to turn sharp left onto Strathview Terrace.
- Strathview Terrace is an upward incline.
- On the right you will see a modern bungalow then immediately after, again on the right is the front garden of Northlands where there is positioned a ‘car sized’ grey sentinel stone and a VisitScotland B&B sign.
- Turn 1st right into Lettoch Road and Northlands B&B is the 1st opening on the right immediately after the wooden electricity pole.
- There is ample space to drive in and manoeuvre in the car park.
Situated at the geographical heart of Scotland, Pitlochry is a beautiful and vibrant place to stay.
Surrounded by spectacular Highland scenery there is just so much to see and do during a visit to this unique part of Scotland.
We enjoy sharing our experience in the travel and tourism industry with guests, giving bespoke ideas of things to see and do to suit individual interests.