- All prices include breakfast and are per room, not per person
- Full credit/debit card details are required to confirm a booking
- We respectfully remind guests that a reservation constitutes a contract and cancellations cause losses to small establishments
- Full booking balance is to be paid on departure
- Payments accepted by the following methods cash, Visa Debit/Delta, Maestro, Visa Credit and Mastercard.
- We reserve the right to charge the full amount due in the event of a late cancellation within 7 days of the arrival date where we are unable to re-let the room(s), or due to a no shown
- Guests are advised to take out holiday insurance in order to avoid unwanted expense.
Arrival and Departure
- Arrival is between 16:00 and 19:00, departure before 10.00
- Arrangements can be made outside of these times by prior agreement.
- Breakfast is served in our dining lounge between 08:00 and 09:00. Arrangements can be made to accommodate your request outside of these times by prior agreement.
- As Northlands Bed and Breakfast is our home we hope you treat it as you would your own and leave your room in a neat, tidy and clean condition.
If you have a mishap please let us know immediately in order to minimise any charges that may occur to rectify the damage.
- We are sorry but we are unable to accept children under the age of thirteen.
Regrettably we cannot accommodate pets.
- This website does not collect or store any private details
- Our Book Online system is managed by Freetobook.com. Please check their ‘Booking Terms and Conditions’ for their Data Protection statement.
For further information visit About Cookies.